By Michael Northrop
Review by Wyatt W.
1. What is this book about? (who are the characters? When and where does it take place?)
Seven kids get trapped in their high school during a snow storm. The main characters are Scotty, Lez, Alisha and Julie.
2. Did you enjoy reading the book? If so, what did you like about it. If not, what didn’t you like about it?
Yes, it was pretty good. I thought the ending was stupid because I couldn’t tell what happened.
3. What was your favorite part or your favorite character? Why did you like that part or character?
My favorite part was when Scotty went to get help with the sled.
4. Did you relate to the story or any character? How did you relate?
5. Would you recommend this book to someone else? Why would you tell them they should or should not read it?
Yes, I would recommend it because it grabs your attention.
6. Did you like the way it ended? What alternate ending would you have liked more?
I did not like the way it ended. I wanted more detail in the end.