Rot and Ruin
By Jonathan Maberry
Review by Joseph M.
1. What is this book about? (who are the characters? When and where does it take place?)
Benny and Tom – A zombie waste land. A 22 year old man and his 15 year old brother have lived in a fenced off village for 15 years. After mystery happened and turned more than 99% of the world into zombies. They fight to clear more and more of the world of zombies as they make there way across the country to find a cure.
2. Did you enjoy reading the book? If so, what did you like about it. If not, what didn’t you like about it? It was a self zombie book and its one of my favorite books.
3. What was your favorite part or your favorite character? Why did you like that part or character? Benny , he is the hero.
4. Did you relate to the story or any character? How did you relate? Because Benny was shy and quiet.
5. Would you recommend this book to someone else? Why would you tell them they should or should not read it? Yes I love it and would pass it on.
6. Would you rename the book?
I would rename it to Flesh and Bone