By Simone Elkeles
Review by Anselmo A.
1. What is this book about?
The book is about rich and poor people. It took place in Chicago. Alex Fuentes and Brittany Ellies are the main people in this book.
2. Did you enjoy reading the book? If so, what did you like about it. If not, what didn’t you like about it?
Yes, I did because no matter how you look or where you’re from, everybody is the same.
3. What was your favorite part or your favorite character? Why did you like that part or character?
My favorite character is Alex because no matter what he goes through, family comes first.
4. Did you relate to the story or any character? How did you relate?
Yes because I am protective as heck when it comes to my family. Just like Alex.
5. Would you recommend this book to someone else? Why would you tell them they should or should not read it?
Yes, and I would tell them to read it so they can learn not to judge someone because of how they dress or where they are from.
6. What message do you think the author was trying to tell readers like you?
I think he was trying to tell me to never judge a person because of where they are from